Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Crunchy French fries



“Crunchy French Fries” Recipe

Recipe Cuisine: World | Recipe Category: Snack
Prep Time: 2 hour    | Cook time: 20 mins     | Serves: 2-3








French fries are very easy and delicious snack. It takes very less time to prepare and you can get really crunchy French fries with some simple tricks. I usually eat McDonald French fries and just loves it taste, crunchiness, perfect shape and even cooking on every single fries. My aim is always to bring the similar food taste what we get outside, in my home comfort. Until I didn’t have that taste in my recipe preparation, I try again and again. With lots of experiments I got what I aspire to get in French fries…Have a look on the recipe and follow the procedure.


Ingredients:       
 


3 medium size potatoes 
 Cold water
1 zip lock bag
Black salt/chat masala/normal salt
Oil for deep frying
  





Kitchen utensils required:
  • 2 non-stick pan (I prefer: Vinod Zest Non- Stick Friendly Pan)
  • 2 Spatula (I prefer: PINDIA Wooden Curved Spoons)
  • 6 bowls (I prefer: Borosil Mixing Bowl)
  • 1 Chopper (I prefer: Genius Nicer Dicer Plus Multi Chopper Vegetable Cutter Fruit slicer)
  •  1 Water jug






                                       Step by step procedure:

Step-1 Take deep pan, add water. Let it boil for a minute. Now cut potatoes in shape of French fries. Transfer the potatoes in hot water. Add salt. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes.

Step-2 When potatoes are semi cooked then take them out and immediately transfer them in bowl containing cold water. Keep it for 6-7 minutes. Now take them out from water and let it dry so that all water get removed from potatoes.
Step-3 Now transfer all potatoes in a zip lock bag and keep that bag in a freezer for 2 hours.

Step-4 Take out zip lock bag. Now heat non-stick deep fry pan, add oil. When oil become hot then fry all potatoes. When done take them out in a napkin. You can again fry them for more crunchiness.
When done, enjoy it with chat masala, black salt or normal salt and red chilli powder.


Tips:
  • Double frying potatoes make it more crunchy and tasty.
             

                                   "Do you have any questions?"
                   Please leave a comment below with any questions. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment